The Portek Group is a turnkey provider of equipment, services and solutions for the global port industry, as well as an operator of container and bulk terminals.
We are currently looking for:
- Handling financial and management reports (including group consolidation report) Handling budget, financial analysis, tax and credit management
- Any other ad-hoc as assigned by supervisor
- Minimum for degree in Accounting/ACCA
- Min 3-5 years’ experience on accounting and tax
- Proficient in MS office particularly in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Familiar with accounting software
MANAGER, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- The Group would like to employ a Manager, Business Development to complement its existing business development capabilities
- Direct and manage the component sales activities for the component sales team.
- Manage existing aganecy product and adding new product agency to leverage on and increase sales to existing and new market or customers.
- To make project proposal for component and systems sales for Portek turn-key engineering services.
- To monitor quotations/proposals and keep management updated on status.
- Direct responsibilityfor the component sales department.
- Project analysis and evaluation in areas including, but not limited to, container and bulk terminal operations, management and development.
- Project management.
- General marketing activities on behalf of the Portek Group.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering (mechanical or electrical/electronics)
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in a technical or project environment and 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing management in equipment or heavy engineering sector
- Good knowledge of the region’s port and shipping or marine industry is an advantage
- Multi-disciplinary knowledge in mechanical, structural and electrical engineering, coupled with good commercial knowledge and exposure
- Accurate costing methodology to estimate costs for quotations and project purposes
- Good written and verbal communication skills and an ability to draft technically and commercially sound proposals
- High level of proficiency in English, working level proficiency in Mandarin or Bahasa
- Overseas traveling of about 30% of time can be expected
- Reviewing, drafting & negotiating of contracts, tenders, loan documents, MOUs, NDAs etc
- Provide legal support in resolving legal disputes & liaising with external lawyers
- Provide legal advice to all business units on an ad hoc basis
- Provide training on the company’s internal policies to CHQ and affiliates
- Assist in drafting of internal policies
- Overseeing reports submitted by affiliates on disputes & litigation
- Oversee the implementation of the Personal Data Protection policies within the Company
- Facilitating and recording Minutes of Executive Directors’ Meeting
- Facilitating and recording Minutes of Board of Directors’ Meeting
- Co-ordinating with Corporate Secretarial firms
- Preparing directors’ resolutions outside the retainer agreement with the Corporate Secretarial firm
- Reviewing & monitoring of liquidation status of affiliates
- At least LLB Honours
- Preferably admitted to the Singapore Bar
- At least 3-5 years of related experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate well with all levels of employees
- Positive working attitude and personality
Interested candidates are invited to write in with detailed resume stating current & expected salaries, together with a photograph to:
Portek International Pte Ltd
237 Pandan Loop #02-01 Westech Building Singapore 128424
A Mitsui & Co., Ltd. Subsidiary
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Resume collected will be kept in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment purposes only.